Welcome to Eastwood Guidance Page!
For more detailed information about our department, refer to the sidebar under the Guidance index (to the left of this text). You will find helpful content regarding our course calendar, diploma requirements, post-secondary options, and much more.
2022-2023 Course Descriptions – these will be updated soon for the 2023-2024 school year. For now, these course descriptions will give you an idea of what we offer here at Eastwood.
Guidance Counsellor Assignments (by first initial of last name)
Click on the appropriate Counsellor’s name to book an appointment. This system is only available for current ECI students.
|5525||A, B, C, D|
|5526||E, I, J, K, L, M, W, X, Y, Z|
|5527||F, G, H, N, O, P, Q, R, U, V|
|Mrs. B. Gourley – Guidance Secretary||5520|
Guidance Google Classes
Students are encouraged to join their Grade specific Google Classroom to receive important information and updates about course selection, college/university applications, scholarships and more. By opening up a Google Classroom page when logged into your WRDSB student account, you can enter the following grade-specific class code to get access to the website:
- Grade 9s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2026” using vbip43b
- Grade 10s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2025” using ksocao3
- Grade 112s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2024” using 3dxc4hl
- Grade 12s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2023” using r7zoiy2
Need to see someone at OK2BEME? Here is how to connect with them:
- Fill out the online intake form. Here is the link: http://ok2bme.ca/services/intake/
- Call 519-884-0000 and ask for Intake.
If you want additional information about OK2BE, please visit their website: http://ok2bme.ca or email Washington Silk at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECI Guidance Services
- Planning your path through high school and beyond
- Post-secondary workshops and Career Counselling
- Homework collection for students when ill
- Organize case conferences for parents and teachers
- Referrals to appropriate agencies when necessary
- Gay Straight alliance liaison and support
- Needs Assessment Program support
- College/University/Apprenticeship planning
- Scholarship and bursary information sharing
- And more!
Have a question you don’t know who to ask? Come to Guidance and we will help you find an answer!