Welcome to Eastwood Guidance Page!
For more detailed information about our department, refer to the sidebar under the Guidance index (to the left of this text). You will find helpful content regarding our course calendar, diploma requirements, post-secondary options, and much more.
2021-2022 Course Descriptions has information on the upcoming 2021-2022 courses.
Guidance Counsellor Assignments (by first initial of last name)
- Counsellors will be meeting with students in the Guidance office. Students who wish to meet virtual need to email the request to their counsellor. Counsellors will then set up a google meet.
- Mr. Drysdale will be teaching two classes during Week 1. He will not be available to meet students. Students with a surname that begins with S will meet with Mr. Hooper and those that begin with T will meet with Mr. Campbell.
This system is only available for current ECI students. Please contact our guidance secretary to book registration appointments.
|Mr. S. Hooper – Department Head||5525||A, B, C, D, E, F|
|Ms. L. Paling||5526||I, J, K, L, M, W, X, Y, Z|
|Mr. B. Campbell||5527||G, H, N, O, P, Q, R, U, V|
|Mr. M. Drysdale||5529||S, T (Week 2 only)|
|Mrs. B. Gourley – Guidance Secretary||5520|
Guidance Google Classes
Students are encouraged to join Guidance “google classes” to receive important information and updates about course selection, college/university applications, scholarships and more. By opening up a “Google Classroom” page when logged into your WRDSB student account, you can enter the following grade-specific class code to get access to the website:
- Grade 9s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2025” using ksocao3
- Grade 10s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2024” using 3dxc4hl
- Grade 112s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2023” using r7zoiy2
- Grade 12s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2022” using k4kdcnj
Need to see someone at OK2BEME? Here is how to connect with them:
- Fill out the online intake form. Here is the link: http://ok2bme.ca/services/intake/
- Call 519-884-0000 and ask for Intake.
If you want additional information about OK2BE, please visit their website: http://ok2bme.ca or email Washington Silk at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECI Guidance Services
- Post-secondary workshops and Career Counselling
- Homework collection for students when ill
- Organize case conference for parents and teachers
- Referrals to appropriate agencies when necessary
- Gay Straight alliance liaison and support
- Needs Assessment Program support
- College/University/Apprenticeship planning
- Scholarship and bursary information sharing