- 1Welcome to Eastwood Guidance Page!
- 2SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
- 2.1Summer School Information
- 3Guidance Counsellor Assignments (by first initial of last name)
- 3.1Want to make an appointment with your Guidance Counsellor?
- 4Post Secondary Information:
- 5Guidance Google Classes
- 7ECI Guidance Services
Welcome to Eastwood Guidance Page!
For more detailed information about our department, refer to the sidebar under the Guidance index (to the left of this text). You will find helpful content regarding our course calendar, diploma requirements, post-secondary options, and much more.
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
If you wanted to sign up for Summer School, you may still have a chance to be added to a waitlist. This option is only available until May 12, 2023. After May 12, 2023, the Board will close Summer School registration.
Summer School Information
- Courses run from Tuesday, July 4th to Friday, July 28th
- IN PERSON at Huron Heights Secondary School (8:30-3:00, Monday to Friday)
- E-LEARNING (asynchronous – no live teaching)
For more Summer School information, please read this.
You can also find out more here, on the WRDSB Continuing Education Page.
Guidance Counsellor Assignments (by first initial of last name)
Want to make an appointment with your Guidance Counsellor?
Fill in THIS FORM to ask for an appointment with your Guidance Counsellor.
Ms. K. Cove-Shannon
|5525||A, B, C, D|
Ms. L. Paling
|5526||E, I, J, K, L, M, W, X, Y, Z|
Mr. B. Campbell
|5527||F, G, H, N, O, P, Q, R, U, V|
Mr. M. Drysdale
|Mrs. B. Gourley – Guidance Secretary||5520|
Post Secondary Information:
Guidance Google Classes
Students are encouraged to join their Grade specific Google Classroom to receive important information and updates about course selection, college/university applications, scholarships and more. By opening up a Google Classroom page when logged into your WRDSB student account, you can enter the following grade-specific class code to get access to the website:
- Grade 9s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2026” using vbip43b
- Grade 10s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2025” using ksocao3
- Grade 112s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2024” using 3dxc4hl
- Grade 12s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2023” using r7zoiy2
Need to see someone at OK2BEME? Here is how to connect with them:
- Fill out the online intake form. Here is the link: http://ok2bme.ca/services/intake/
- Call 519-884-0000 and ask for Intake.
If you want additional information about OK2BE, please visit their website: http://ok2bme.ca or email Washington Silk at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECI Guidance Services
- Planning your path through high school and beyond
- Post-secondary workshops and Career Counselling
- Homework collection for students when ill
- Organize case conferences for parents and teachers
- Referrals to appropriate agencies when necessary
- Gay Straight alliance liaison and support
- Needs Assessment Program support
- College/University/Apprenticeship planning
- Scholarship and bursary information sharing
- And more!
Have a question you don’t know who to ask? Come to Guidance and we will help you find an answer!