Welcome to Eastwood Guidance Page!
For more detailed information about our department, refer to the sidebar under the Guidance index (to the left of this text). You will find helpful content regarding our course calendar, diploma requirements, post-secondary options, and much more.
For information on 2021-2022 courses, click: 2021-2022 Course Descriptions
Guidance Counsellor Assignments (by first initial of last name)
- Counsellors will not be meeting with students in the Guidance office. Students who make an appointment will be sent a link to meet virtually, via Google Meet.
- Students are not to make an appointment when they are attending class in person. Appointments must be made during the time they are at home.
- Mr Drysdale will be teaching two classes in quadmester 3. He will not be available to meet students. Students with surname that begins with S will meet with Mr Hooper and those that begin with T will meet with Mr Campbell.
NOTE – this system is only available for current ECI students. Please contact our guidance secretary to book registration appointments.
Mr. S. Hooper ext. 5525 A, B, C, D, E, F, S – Department Head
Ms. L. Paling ext. 5526 I, J, K, L, M, W, X, Y, Z
Mr. B. Campbell ext.5527 G, H, N, O, P, Q, T, R, U, V
Mr. M. Drysdale ext. 5529 S, T (will return for quadmester 4)
Mrs. B. Gourley ext. 5520 Guidance Secretary
Guidance “Google Classes”
Students are encouraged to join Guidance “google classes” to receive important information and updates about course selection, college/university applications, scholarships and more. By opening up a “Google Classroom” page when logged into your WRDSB student account, you can enter the following grade specific class code to get access to the website:
Grade 9s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2024” using 3dxc4hl
Grade 10s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2023” using r7zoiy2
Grade 11s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2022” using k4kdcnj
Grade 12s and 12+s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2021” using h5gedy2
Need to see someone at OK2BEME? Here is how to connect with them:
- Fill out the online intake form. Here is the link: http://ok2bme.ca/services/intake/
- Call 519-884-0000 and ask for Intake.
If you want additional information about OK2BE, please visit their website: http://ok2bme.ca or email Washington Silk at email@example.com
ECI Guidance Services:
- Post-secondary workshops and Career Counselling
- Homework collection for students when ill
- Organize case conference for parents and teachers
- Referrals to appropriate agencies when necessary
- Gay Straight alliance liaison and support
- Needs Assessment Program support
- College/University/Apprenticeship planning
- Scholarship and bursary information sharing