Welcome to Eastwood Guidance!
For more detailed information about our Department, refer to the sidebar under the Guidance Department heading (to the left of this text). You will find helpful content regarding our course calendar, diploma requirements, post-secondary options, and much more.
Guidance Counselor Assignments (by first initial of last name):
Need to see your guidance counsellor? Appointment bookings are now online! Click on your counsellors name below to visit the online booking system. Please follow the instructions on the on the YouCanBook.me website.
NOTE – this system is only available for current ECI students. Please contact our guidance secretary to book registration appointments.
Need to see someone at OK2BEME? Here is how to connect with them:
- Fill out the online intake form..here is the link: http://ok2bme.ca/services/intake/
- Call 519-884-0000 and ask for Intake.
If you want additional information about OK2BE, please visit their website: http://ok2bme.ca
or email Washington Silk at email@example.com
Ms. P. MacLeod A-F
Mrs. S. Martin G-M
Ms. C. Bamber N-Z
- Post secondary workshops and Career Counselling
- Homework collection for students when ill
- Organize case conference for parents and teachers
- Referrals to appropriate agencies when necessary
- Gay Straight alliance
- Needs Assessment Program
- Scholarship and bursary information
- Case Manager for students addressing personal, social and educational concerns