- Call the Attendance line at 519-743-8265, press 1 when prompted, to leave a message before the school day begins. Please speak clearly and leave a message stating the student’s first and last names, spell both names, and state the reason for the absence. The attendance line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email email@example.com with student’s first and last name, the length and reason for the absence, your relationship to the student.
Validate a Previous Day’s Absence
- Call the Attendance line. Please speak clearly and leave a message stating the student’s first and last names, spell both names, and state the reason for the absence and the exact dates of the absence.
- Call the Attendance line.
- Call or email your student’s Guidance Counsellor to request that work be collected from your child’s teachers, and make arrangements for work to be picked up at school.
Vacation During School Time
- Ask your student to pick up a Short-Term Withdrawal Form from the Attendance Secretary in the Main Office.
- Return the completed and signed form to the school for teacher input and Vice Principal approval prior to departure.