- 1Welcome to Eastwood Guidance Page!
- 2Want to make an appointment with your Guidance Counsellor?
- 2.1Make an Appointment Request
- 3Guidance Counsellor Assignments (by first initial of last name)
- 4Post Secondary Information
- 5COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY INFORMATION SESSIONS AT EASTWOOD
- 6Guidance Google Classes
- 8ECI Guidance Services
Welcome to Eastwood Guidance Page!
For more detailed information about our department, refer to the sidebar under the Guidance index (to the left of this text). You will find helpful content regarding our course calendar, diploma requirements, post-secondary options, and much more.
Want to make an appointment with your Guidance Counsellor?
Please fill in the Google Form below. Counsellors will call you down from class as soon as they can to meet with you.
Please remember that Counsellors have meetings and other responsibilities throughout their days – it may take a few days for you to see your Counsellor after making your appointment request.
Guidance Counsellor Assignments (by first initial of last name)
We have moved some of the letters around – please double check your Guidance Counsellor for the 2023-2024 school year!
Ms. K. Cove-Shannon
|5525||A, B, C, D|
Ms. L. Paling
|5526||E, F, G, and I, J, K, L, M|
Ms. H. Linkert
|5527||H, and N, O, P, Q, R, S|
Mr. M. Drysdale
|5529||T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
Mrs. B. Gourley– Guidance Secretary
Post Secondary Information
COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY INFORMATION SESSIONS AT EASTWOOD
See the schedule and sign up for the information sessions of your choice!
Guidance Google Classes
Students are encouraged to join their Grade specific Google Classroom to receive important information and updates about course selection, college/university applications, scholarships and more. By opening up a Google Classroom page when logged into your WRDSB student account, you can enter the following grade-specific class code to get access to the website:
- Grade 9s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2027” using kkg4h5i
- Grade 10s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2026” using vbip43b
- Grade 112s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2025” using ksocao3
- Grade 12s and 12+s should join the “Eastwood Class of 2024” using 3dxc4hl
Need to see someone at OK2BEME? Here is how to connect with them:
- Fill out the online intake form. Here is the link: http://ok2bme.ca/services/intake/
- Call 519-884-0000 and ask for Intake.
If you want additional information about OK2BE, please visit their website: http://ok2bme.ca or email Washington Silk at email@example.com
ECI Guidance Services
- Planning your path through high school and beyond
- Post-secondary workshops and Career Counselling
- Homework collection for students when ill
- Organize case conferences for parents and teachers
- Referrals to appropriate agencies when necessary
- Gay Straight alliance liaison and support
- Needs Assessment Program support
- College/University/Apprenticeship planning
- Scholarship and bursary information sharing
- And more!
Have a question you don’t know who to ask? Come to Guidance and we will help you find an answer!