How to register at Eastwood Collegiate Institute;
If your student is;
- a Newcomer to Canada, please visit The Welcome Centers‘ website for more information. You are required to contact the Welcome Center at 519-576-3018 to book an assessment. Note: Assessments are by appointment only.
- currently enrolled in a WRDSB Secondary School, please speak with your current school and request a transfer
- new to the area please click here to find out your home school
- a student who is not currently enrolled in a WRDSB School and has been accepted into the Integrated Arts Program
Please follow the registration process;
- If your student has never attended a school in the Waterloo Region District School Board, click here to proceed with the online registration. You will be contacted by the school to arrange a registration appointment and asked to bring the required documents as listed below.
- If your student has been with our school board, please download and save the fillable Student Registration Form (Jan 2020).
- prior to entering in the data in order to save the information entered to be printed or emailed.
- Complete pages 2 & 3
- Print all 4 pages and sign the registration form. If you do not have access to a printer please advise at the time of booking the registration appointment.
- Please bring the completed registration form to the appointment along with the required documents listed below.
To schedule a registration appointment, please call our school’s Guidance Department at 519-743-8265 ext. 8-5520.
All registrations of students under the age of 18 require the presence and signature of a parent/guardian.
The following documentation is required at the time of the appointment in order to register;
- Proof of Birth: Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident document, Canadian Passport, citizenship card or statement of live birth
- Proof of Address: A copy of a property tax bill or utility bill containing the parent/guardian name & address of residence or a copy of a purchase or rental agreement. Note: We cannot accept a Driver’s License as a proof of address.
- Student Records: Copy of the students Credit Counselling Summary, Transcripts or previous Report Cards if coming from out of the Waterloo Region District School Board.
- Proof of Custody where applicable: Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship