How to register at Eastwood Collegiate Institute;
If your student is;
- a Newcomer to Canada, please visit The Welcome Centers‘ website for more information. You are required to contact the Welcome Center at 519-576-3018 to book an assessment. Note: Assessments are by appointment only.
- currently enrolled in a WRDSB Secondary School, please speak with your current school and request a transfer
- new to the area please click here to find out your home school
- a Grade 8 student who is not currently enrolled in a WRDSB School and has been accepted into the Integrated Arts Program
Please follow the registration process;
- If your student has never attended a school in the Waterloo Region District School Board, click here to proceed with the online registration.
- If your student has been with our school board, please download and save the fillable registration form prior to entering in the data in order to save the information entered to be printed or emailed.
- Complete pages 2 & 3
- Print all 4 pages and sign the registration form. If you do not have access to a printer please advise at the time of booking the registration appointment.
- Please bring the completed registration form to the appointment along with the required documents listed below.
To schedule a registration appointment, please call our school’s Guidance Department at 519-743-8265 ext. 8-5520.
All registrations of students under the age of 18 require the presence and signature of a parent/guardian.
The following documentation is required at the time of the appointment in order to register;
- Proof of Birth: Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident document, Canadian Passport, citizenship card or statement of live birth
- Proof of Address: A copy of a property tax bill or utility bill containing the parent/guardian name & address of residence or a copy of a purchase or rental agreement. Note: We cannot accept a Driver’s License as a proof of address.
- Student Records: Copy of the students Credit Counselling Summary, Transcripts or previous Report Cards if coming from out of the Waterloo Region District School Board.
- Proof of Custody where applicable: Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship