Current Eastwood Students
- Course selection will open February 8, 2023 and will close February 28, 2023.
- If you wish to choose courses after the February 28, 2023 course selection due date, you must meet with your Counsellor to select courses.
- To choose courses for 2023-2024, students will be using myBlueprint.
- Read through the Course Selection Guides below to help you select your courses for next year.
- And check out the ECI Course Descriptions for more information!
Current Grade 8 students
- You must choose 8 courses total.
- Of those 8 courses, you must choose: English, French, Geography, Math and Science.
- For more information read the ECI Grade 8 to 9 Course Selection Guide
- This Welcome to Eastwood slide show also has valuable information about what to expect when coming to high school!
Follow these instructions to login to myBlueprint and to choose your courses for 2023-2024!
COURSE SELECTION PROCESS
Click the image above to access information about choosing courses for next year.
COURSE SELECTION GUIDES
Resources for students in Gr 8
Resources for students in Gr 9
Resources for students in Grade 10
Resources for students in Grade 11
Resources for Grade 12/12+ Students
myBlueprint Instructions for Gr 12 students – both returning and not returning!
Returning to Eastwood?: Grade 12/12+ Course Selection Guide