August 23rd, 2021
We hope you are having a great summer vacation and are excited to return to school. The following are a few updates that we hope answer a few questions. More information will be provided as we approach the start of school so please pay attention to student email accounts, School Day messages and ECI website postings.
- We have a staggered start to the school year.
- Grade 9 and 10 students start on Tuesday September 07
- Grade 11 and 12 students start on Wednesday September 08.
- All students will be together at school on Thursday September 09.
- School starts at 8:10 and ends at 1:50. Lunch is from 10:40 – 11:20 am.
- Lunch is 40 minutes long and you can eat in your morning period classroom or you may leave the school. Please be mindful of the limited time you have available. At this time there will be no access to the cafeteria.
- Masks are still required at school so please remember to bring one. We will provide masks to students who arrive at school without one.
- Entry to the building is based on your classroom location.
- 1st floor classes use the street level entrance at the front of the school.
- 2nd floor classes use the main entrance at the front of the school.
- 3rd floor classes use the garden door off the staff parking lot.
- Tech and music floor classes use the portable door off the student parking lot.
- All students will receive an email on September 02 that includes information about your classes and the door you enter along with other important information. Please be on the lookout for that email.
- Students will not have access to lockers at this time so please plan accordingly.
- If you have questions about bussing please check the STSWR website.
- The Student COVID Health and Safety webpage has been updated so we encourage you to search for COVID related information there.
Be well, stay safe and we will see you all soon.