Can’t log in!? Try this first:
1. Use one of our desktop computers.
2. Click in the ‘userid’ field, and press the delete key a few times, to be sure the cursor is at the left.
3. Type: the last four letters of your last name, then the first letter of your first name, then the last four digits of your student number. (Student numbers can be found on attendance bubble sheets, on your student card, and on your timetable.)
4. Click in the ‘password’ field. Type: your student number. If your student number begins with a zero, skip it, and just enter the remaining eight digits.
5. Change your password. Once you have logged in to our system, click CRTL+ALT+DEL to quickly access the password change utility.